We know things can change, so in the event that you can no longer attend the performance of PIPPIN on your chosen date, we have implemented processes to provide a stress free exchange experience. Tickets can be easily exchanged up to 72 hours before your scheduled performance date, simply by sending your request to Customer.email@example.com. For full terms and conditions please click here.
1. Exchange must be completed a minimum of 72hrs before your scheduled date
2. To exchange tickets, email your request to Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Tickets can be exchanged into “like for like” performances of PIPPIN at the Sydney Lyric Theatre, eg: Wednesday evening into another Wednesday evening etc. If your preference is to attend on a different day/time of the week additional fees may apply.
4. Exchanges are subject to seating availability for your chosen date/time
5. A partial refund may be available if the face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket.
6. New special offers are not valid for exchanged tickets.
7. Ticket exchange is only available for tickets purchased through the official Ticketmaster website.
8. Not valid for complimentary tickets or tickets purchased via a “Re-Sell Site”
9. All tickets are non refundable. If however, your performance of PIPPIN is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be offered the option to receive a refund or transfer your tickets into a new performance time.
10. Other restrictions may apply
During the season of PIPPIN, the Sydney Lyric will operate in accordance with its Covid Safe Plan with the goal of ensuring that each patron’s experience at the theatre is made as safe as reasonably possible. The Covid Safe Plan applicable when performances occur will be made available on the theatre’s website.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result and are required to isolate, please contact Customer Service and we will exchange your tickets for a future performance. If a suitable performance cannot be found then you are eligible for a full refund. If you have cold or flu like symptoms on the day you are due to attend a performance then please do not attend the theatre. Please call the Sydney Lyric Theatre Box Office on (02) 9509 3600 and we will exchange your tickets into a future performance or provide a refund if no suitable date can be found.
If you attend a performance of PIPPIN at the Sydney Lyric Theatre, with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Queen of Tickets or similar, you may be refused entry to the Event. We encourage all ticket purchases to be completed through the authorised sellers only.
The authorised ticket seller for PIPPIN at the Sydney Lyric Theatre is Ticketmaster. We also work in partnership with Foundation Theatres, TIX Group, Groupon, Helloworld, Virgin Holidays and House of Travel.
Please be advised, the venue/producer has NO obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers if they are sold in breach of New South Wales Ticket Scalping Legislation. To clarify, if tickets are sold at more than 10% of the original face value, they may be cancelled by the venue/producer without notice.
Running time 2 hours and 35 minutes including interval. Show times are subject to change.
PIPPIN is recommended for 13+ years or older.
The Producers of PIPPIN cannot guarantee the appearance of any particular artist, which is always subject to illness and leave arrangements.